Health & Safety Consultancy
Keep it simple, keep it safe
The rules and regulations around health and safety at work can be complicated and there’s a lot to think about – but don’t worry, we can manage the whole process for you.
We’ve been providing specialist health and safety knowledge for more than 30 years – supporting businesses to manage their daily risks, protect employees, visitors and the public and ensuring that they are health and safety compliant.
We know that different businesses and premises have different needs which is why we offer full health and safety management systems, individual risk assessments, policies and more which are tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
Our health and safety consultancy services include:
- Health and Safety Audit Inspection and Action Planning
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Management
- Workplace Risk Assessment
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Accident Investigation
- Acting as your legally required competent person
- Interim Management Support and on-site assistance
- Response to potential and actual claims and actions
- Telephone and Email Assistance
- Workplace and Compliance Audits including action planning
- COSHH Assessments
- Asbestos Management Systems and Surveys
- Water Hygiene management systems and compliance
- Plant and machinery equipment
- Face Fit Testing (PPE)
- Policy Preparation
- Fire Extinguisher Testing and Maintenance
- Health and Safety Training
Did You Know?
All UK businesses with five or more employees are legally required to:
- Undertake a risk assessment and have an official record of what the assessment finds.
- Have access to professional health and safety advice – either an external consultant or a member of staff who has been trained.
- Have a formal health and safety policy and a health and safety manual which includes arrangements to protect employees health and safety (employees should be told what these are).
What do we do?
We “Keep it simple, keep it safe.” So we will:
- Visit you at your premises to:
- Conduct a Compliance Review / Audit
- Prepare an action plan
- Help you to:
- Complete your Health and Safety action plan
- Identify key on-going Health and Safety responsibilities
- Implement your safety arrangements
- Always be there:
- You’re never on your own, we offer a 24/7 advice and support service.
CIM Associates Ltd have provided consultancy services for the Studio Venue Company for all of our Health and Safety requirements for the last six years.
They have always been on hand at the drop of a hat to support with any H&S emergencies that have arisen at any time.
I would recommend their services to anyone!Lawrence
Get in touch and we’ll organise a free audit of your business